Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A few questions if you have recently been to London Dungeons - dissertation help🤓 watch

Hey Hey to all of you lovely people! I am doing my research on London Dungeons and need some answers from you if you can spare just a little bit of time.

The questions are open-ended so that you can answer them as you feel (think of it as a free-flowing conversation).

Please please please, if you can answer them as fully as you can, justify why you feel that way and just as much detail as you can remember. I am forever grateful for this!

Question 1: Are you aware of the term ‘Dark Tourism’? Are you able to give me any examples of ‘Dark Tourism’ attractions you are aware of?

Question 2: What made you go to London Dungeons (What was your motivation for going)?

Question 3: Why the London Dungeons and why not another ‘Dark Tourism’ site?

Question 4: How ethical do you think it is to present death and suffering as a visitor attraction in general (not just London Dungeons) and why?

Question 5: What aspects do you think are acceptable and what aren’t (again not just London Dungeons)? Why?

Question 6: Can you give me specific examples from your visit?

Question 7: What are your views on the way in which other visitors around you behaved? Can you give me a particular example of certain behaviour which you either thought was annoying or inappropriate or alternatively the right type of behaviour? Please explain why?

I will also be more than happy to answer any of your research surveys/questions etc. Just post the link in the answers!

Thanks again!
How are you feeling about your exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.