Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

giris, would date a guy with a small penis?. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sisuphos)
    Wth? you mean you'll be dumped if you've a small penis?
    Yeah.... after all sex is key in a relationship. Obviously im sure a few girls won't mind but majority would be pretty disheartened, even if they don't show it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    I get that.

Good guy.

I should do the same sometime. :ahee:
    Honesty is the best policy but there's a time and a place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskingItAll)
    Depends how small? Are we talking less than 5/6 inches erect?

Good thing about having a small penis is that you won't need to worry about long term relationships ! So it's not all bad OP. :P
    Whos **** is five sixths of an inch :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not even important to me as long we click emotionally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rtdsv)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Quite a lot of Americans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rtdsv)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Not even important to me as long we click emotionally.
    What a load of bull

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsAstronomy12)
    What a load of bull
    Actually you will be shocked to know that some of us girls don't care about a man's genital size. There are more important things to consider than that. And I know what I'm talking about, I can assure you.

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course it's not important what size it is please don't become angry and bitter towards women because you think they'll judge you for that... You're more likely to get stick from one of the lads than you are from a potential girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojitox)
    Ahh ...no...

But it might bother her down the road , when things get intimate...
    You can still use your fist. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Actually you will be shocked to know that some of us girls don't care about a man's genital size. There are more important things to consider than that. And I know what I'm talking about, I can assure you.
    I'm sure you're not a 'shallow' individual but everyone subconsciously has a desire for decent aesthetics be that **** size or general appearance. Nice to hear that you consider other factors over such 'mainstream' ones but I'm sure you wouldn't date a bloke with a half-inch horror

I don't mind bc pleasure > size

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you're not a 'shallow' individual but everyone subconsciously has a desire for decent aesthetics be that **** size or general appearance. Nice to hear that you consider other factors over such 'mainstream' ones but I'm sure you wouldn't date a bloke with a half-inch horror
    Yeah I see where you're coming from. I have friends who slept with guys only to find out that his size wasn't bug enough and never met him again. So I see your point. However, every individual is different. Of course, attraction is important for me too but in general terms. Nothing like a man's genital size. But then who has 'half inch horror'?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I see where you're coming from. I have friends who slept with guys only to find out that his size wasn't bug enough and never met him again. So I see your point. However, every individual is different. Of course, attraction is important for me too but in general terms. Nothing like a man's genital size. But then who has 'half inch horror'?
    Settle for a two inch terror or three inch thunder then

ReputationRep:
    You sound like a shallow prick.
    Penis size is not everything you know.

What about intelligence,personality,general looks.

ReputationRep:

I'm not mate. And I never said it was, just joking chill. If you read above then you'll see that I thought the same way as you in some respects

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'll settle for anything as long as we understand each other and emotionally click

ReputationRep:
    I'm not mate. And I never said it was, just joking chill. If you read above then you'll see that I thought the same way as you in some respects
    Ahh ok sorry.
    I thought you meant that penis size matters.

ReputationRep:

Sadly intelligence and personality don't make your penis seem longer. There there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiskingItAll)
    Sadly intelligence and personality don't make your penis seem longer. There there.
    Who claimed that it did? :curious:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.