Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On the 27th July 2016, i will start my NCS challenge. If you're going/thinking about going feel free to say when and if you have any worries about it!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how long it takes after you have submitted the application before they off you a place?

ReputationRep:
    Well for me it took a couple of weeks. But I was so worried that I didn't get a place so I my mum rang them and I got a place.

ReputationRep:
    Im going 31st july from rugby☺️☺️☺️

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cot4303)
    Im going 31st july from rugby☺️☺️☺️

I'm also going from the 31st July I'm from London

ReputationRep:
    No way, whats your name😂 see if i see you there😉

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by excludedplasma)
    I'm also going from the 31st July I'm from London
    Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    26th June

ReputationRep:
    4th July for me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hope you guys have fun!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    31st July - 23rd August in Leeds! Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    Same!! Where you doing it from?

ReputationRep:
    Guys I did it last year and I know you will all have the time of your life!!

Don't be nervous or worried the senior mentors are amazing people who really help everyone settle in and you will make amazing new friends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfcFob)

Don't be nervous or worried the senior mentors are amazing people who really help everyone settle in and you will make amazing new friends
    Thanks for the word of encouragement; I've actually been a little worried about making friends there (I'm going on my own) but I'm looking forward to it more now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megan1404)
    Thanks for the word of encouragement; I've actually been a little worried about making friends there (I'm going on my own) but I'm looking forward to it more now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I went by myself too but the SM's help everyone become friends so quickly that there is no need to worry

ReputationRep:
    I went by myself too but the SM's help everyone become friends so quickly that there is no need to worry
    Great

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missguidedsoul)
    On the 27th July 2016, i will start my NCS challenge. If you're going/thinking about going feel free to say when and if you have any worries about it!
    OOH! Im going on 27th July too! Im quite scared because i'm going by myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HazeleyedDreamer)
    OOH! Im going on 27th July too! Im quite scared because i'm going by myself
    I'm going on the 27th too can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Going today and I am DREADING IT

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Which Senior mentors were there last year.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.