Turn on thread page Beta

For anyone who feels nomadic... or lost. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    I am 25. I'm on my second year of working now, if that makes sense.

I thought the bolded said you're an excellent person and was like :woo:

Then I realised and was like, oh, ok. :sad:

But thank you for your kind words. They have made me feel better
    oh right is that including the year you did working during the degree? you graduated in 2015 right?

youve done better than the vast majority of people, age doesnt mean anything. lol i cant say youre an excellent person as i dont know you, although you seem a smart and wise individual based on your persona on here.

ReputationRep:
    Suh deep. Quality as always doe

(Original post by jennyhp)
    Are they are difficult as A levels?
    Depends on the subject I guess, mine was the equivalent of doing biology and chemistry a and as levels in only one year so I'd say it was actually harder.

ReputationRep:
    so, like, you know that feeling where, like, you're squeezing out a big poo, and, you know, you feel like there's a little bit left in your rectum, but like, it won't come out, yeah, and that's growing up, man.

That's the beginning of my script for Garden State 2.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.