Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiyarr,
    I am looking for people who have booked at Knoll Court for September 2016.
    I live here at the moment and am rebooking for Sept as I love the place.
    Please get in touch if you have booked or are looking to book as I am looking to make new friends.

If you are thinking of booking here and have any questions just let me know as I am sure I could answer the majority since I have lived here for 1 yr.
    The rent is only £99 pound per week and they have an offer on of REFER A FRIEND AND GET £100. You can refer as many friends as you want so its a good way of making some money.

much love

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I've just finished booking mine at Knoll court, what room are you in?

ReputationRep:
    welcome friend, I am in room 43, wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I've just been to view it today.
    Should be booking in the next few weeks 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have booked my room there too i was just wondering are u allowed to take your own TV in ur bedroom? Or do u need to get a TV licence?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, how' was knoll court ? Heater and wifi works well ? The place clean

ReputationRep:
    How was it ? Nice , the heater work well ? And the wifi strong cause I got look some review said it doesn't work well
    Thanks =)

ReputationRep:
    How was it ? Nice , the heater work well ? And the wifi strong cause I got look some review said it doesn't work well
    Thanks =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shahedur96)
    Hi there, I've just finished booking mine at Knoll court, what room are you in?
    Hi , the manager handle the booking is call Amy Martin ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unigal342)
    Hiyarr,
    I am looking for people who have booked at Knoll Court for September 2016.
    I live here at the moment and am rebooking for Sept as I love the place.
    Please get in touch if you have booked or are looking to book as I am looking to make new friends.

If you are thinking of booking here and have any questions just let me know as I am sure I could answer the majority since I have lived here for 1 yr.
    The rent is only £99 pound per week and they have an offer on of REFER A FRIEND AND GET £100. You can refer as many friends as you want so its a good way of making some money.

much love
    Hi , how was it ? All the facilities work well ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I just book a room in Knoll court. I am wondering how actually the process of paying the rents work? I mean do you have to pay big part of the rents for the whole year before head?

ReputationRep:
    you can just inform them of when you get your loan, then when it comes in you pay them then.
    I imagine bringing your own TV is cool, and I've lived in student private halls before(garth head round the back) and Ive never paid for a TV license. They probably will ask you to pay for one; but I'm not going to bother.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Find out more

Accommodation profiles:

Prodigy Living

Prodigy Living

Accommodation in 15 cities across the UK, with 24 sites providing modern, stylish en suite and studio rooms close to the major universities.

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation across the UK.

Universal Student Living

Universal Student Living

“All-inclusive student accommodation in prime locations across the UK.”

Articles:

Student accommodation articles What to take to uniDo I need a TV licence?

Quick link:

Unanswered student accommodation threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.