Basically I've got an Interview at Coventry University for occupational therapy, OT and this what going to happen:
• Presentation by admissions tutor (30 minutes)
• Group discussion (20 minutes)
• Group interaction exercise (25 minutes)
• One to One interview (5 minutes)
• Written exercise (20 minutes)
• Tour of facilities and meet current students (20 minutes)
I really want to know what the group discussion is about and the written exercise. An tips??
Any thing would help even if its not at Coventry
Thank you so much!
coventry interview 2016 Occupational therapy watch
- Thread Starter
- 24-02-2016 11:50
- 02-04-2017 01:02
Hello. I just wanted to know how did ur interview go? What happened? How was it? What questions did they ask? I'm so passionate about Occupational Therapy but worried I won't get in. My first choice is going to be Coventry University. Can you tell us more about your experience. Would love to know. Thanks.