Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here published?

Anyone trying to be?

What writing have you done?

ReputationRep:
    Oi

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to self-publish a YA novel this year and maybe a poetry collection for fun. Writing is my favourite hobby, so I do a lot of it, haha.
    Do you write?

ReputationRep:
    I've had a few poems published and won competitions before, but I'm hoping to get a collection out soon
    (hopefully anyways)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fenja)
    I'm planning to self-publish a YA novel this year and maybe a poetry collection for fun. Writing is my favourite hobby, so I do a lot of it, haha.
    Do you write?
    What's your novel going to be about?

I am trying to write what I am calling travel fiction at the moment. I would describe it as anything but fun though, gruelling might be more appropriate!

(Original post by lilacwanda28)
    I've had a few poems published and won competitions before, but I'm hoping to get a collection out soon
    (hopefully anyways)
    Great - can we see any of them?

ReputationRep:
    I wrote a piece on the bathroom stall
    called "I've got some **** if you need it"

ReputationRep:
    I've written erotica
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    This :

Wolf Born

This :

Wolf Witch

and this :

Bakwas

ReputationRep:
    I have started writing a blog this year (www.fightingtoliv.wordpress.com if anyone is interested).

I used to love creative writing when I was a kid, and I really want to get back into that this year as well. I keep researching creative writing tips and writing tips, but I just don't know what to write!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saturnine.)
    Has anyone here published?

Anyone trying to be?

What writing have you done?
    no, not yet and well
    i wrote my first attempt at a novel in seven pages and it was crumby
    i have finished my first proper book at just over 80 side of a4 but hand now to convert that to a word document
    i have started and am about 7 pages in to my second (unrelated) book and plan to have that many if not more pages

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a published writer but I do like to write and I write a bit of everything. My longest piece/book is over 60,000 words buts its probably awful. I like writing poems and descriptive pieces too but my poems are awful...my descriptive pieces however have promise

ReputationRep:
    I can't write anything longer than a 2000 word descriptive piece (I got 2 A*s for my creative writing CAs!). I tend to write either horror (which ironically I don't like reading or watching) or travel/wanderlust-driven pieces.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been working on anything much lately

ReputationRep:
    I have been writing since my secondary school days and have had a couple of my works published in various magazines and blogs. I currently have a novelette entitled "Salewa: Battle For The Crown" on Amazon (check it out, it costs just 99p).
    if you need help with your writing, don't hesitate to I'll contact me.

ReputationRep:
    various shizz:

www.longspoon.wordpress.com

ReputationRep:
    I wrote an English Literature controlled assessment last year. I wrote a few essay for my economics homeworks this year.

ReputationRep:
    i dont write but

I am an INFP (mah personality )
    and i share that with
    J.R.R. Tolkien
    C.S. Lewis
    J.K. Rowling
    William Shakespeare
    George R.R. Martin

so maybe I should :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    various shizz:

www.longspoon.wordpress.com
    That is some impressive stuff

ReputationRep:
    I've written some fanfiction and online blogs.

https://forums.dust514.com/default.a...59&find=unread

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.