Turn on thread page Beta

BT broadband orange flashing light meaning watch

ReputationRep:
    What does this mean? It's kept flashing for the last couple of hours and I can't get on wifi at all I'm having to use 3G to post this.

Why does bt broadband have so many problems

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heard of this brilliant thing called google?

(Original post by Vikingninja)
    Hardly much point of a forum if the answers to peoples questions was "google it".

That light likely means theres an issue with his router. I suggest turning it off, wait a few mins and then turn it back on. If that doesnt work I aint got a clue, im no techy.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried restarting the router? That's generally what the warning light means :facepalm2:

edit: 4 hours ago, if it ain't fixed by now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidguettafan)
    What does this mean? It's kept flashing for the last couple of hours and I can't get on wifi at all I'm having to use 3G to post this.

Why does bt broadband have so many problems

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i have bt as well, it nearly always goes offline.. basically orange but dw just turn it off and turn it back on and wait 4 mins it will come back! (turn to green) so that you can use it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    What's the point of an Internet forum then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    Have you tried restarting the router? That's generally what the warning light means :facepalm2:

edit: 4 hours ago, if it ain't fixed by now...
    Yeah still not working, gonna have to get an engineer round

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.