Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Okay so i got invited for an interview for BA Fashion History and Theory at st martins which is amazing! but as its nothing like the design courses and more like Fashion Communication i'm wondering what kind of questions will they ask me? and what kind of questions should i ask?

ReputationRep:
    It seems impossible to find any recent info about the FHT interview at CSM. I have my interview tomorrow and just found little bits that might be helpful.

They might ask you the generic questions like why did you chose this course and university in specific; they might go through the essay you wrote and ask you to explore a little bit further; they might ask you some personal questions about your experience (professional if you have worked before), personal taste and knowledge in fashion/art/history, etc.

Just be yourself, feel confident and be honest with your answers. Have a little research about the course itself and what you expect to get professionally from it. And that's it really. I'm not sure if they'll ask us to write some sort of essay or to analyse an image in front of them (they've done it before in previous years), but it won't be difficult.

Don't know if you've had your interview yet or not, either way good luck and I hope I could help! X

ReputationRep:
    hey! I have my interview next week! how did it go for u last year & what did they ask you to do? x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how did the interview go? What kinds of questions were you asked?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 29, 2017
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.