Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I am hoping to move to Norway in the future and practise Law as a Lawyer. I want to do this by getting a GDL after I have finished my English lit course. Is it possible to be a Lawyer in Norway using a GDL instead of An LLB ?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 24, 2016

University open days

  1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.