Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've got my offers and I am trying to decide which uni to go to (english lit). King's College London, Leeds and Cardiff are my top three but I don't know which one to decide as they all offer different benefits! I'd be happy to go to any of them but obviously need to make the decision. King's being in London I feel has good job prospects and connections especially internationally, and clearly being in the centre of London would be amazing. I love the course at Leeds slightly more than Kings though as it gives me the opportunities to go into different subjects through its three discovery modules. Cardiff has a good course, and the staff seem really friendly! If anyone has any advice from courses to location to social life at these unis it would help me so much thanks!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.