Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohanmcdermott)
    Hey!

I applied to RADA (SMTT), LAMDA (SMTT) and Guildhall (TT). So far I have been accepted by LAMDA and Guildhall. Since Guildhall is my first choice, I declined the LAMDA offer and accepted the Guildhall offer. Im waiting on RADA to make a decision just to see if I could have got it.

I can't wait!

Wow, well done!! Lots of good places!! Is that for the guildhall TT pathway?? That's the one I'm going to! Very exciting!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie7895)
    Wow, well done!! Lots of good places!! Is that for the guildhall TT pathway?? That's the one I'm going to! Very exciting!!

Yep, TT pathway.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there

Glad to see a tech people thread!
    Being from overseas my choices were kind of limited but I applied to ALRA and got in the same day of my Skype interview! I am starting to get doubts about how good it really is though - if anyone has recs please pass them on. haha x

Connie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohanmcdermott)
    Yep, TT pathway.
    I'll see you in September then!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CBB)
    Hi there

Glad to see a tech people thread!
    Being from overseas my choices were kind of limited but I applied to ALRA and got in the same day of my Skype interview! I am starting to get doubts about how good it really is though - if anyone has recs please pass them on. haha x

Connie
    Where are you coming from?? To be honest I have never heard to ALRA but it looks good! And as you got in so quick they really want you! Are you going to the London one? I'm sure you will love living there if you are!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie7895)
    Where are you coming from?? To be honest I have never heard to ALRA but it looks good! And as you got in so quick they really want you! Are you going to the London one? I'm sure you will love living there if you are!
    I'm from Italy! It looked awesome from what the course leader told me during our interview - very dynamic. I wish I could've applied to other "popular" names such as RADA, LAMDA, and so on but I'm pretty happy with this anyways! Thank you for telling me that about getting in quick - I never thought about it that way.Yes, I asked for the London one because it's an absolute dream Are you going to be in London too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CBB)
    I'm from Italy! It looked awesome from what the course leader told me during our interview - very dynamic. I wish I could've applied to other "popular" names such as RADA, LAMDA, and so on but I'm pretty happy with this anyways! Thank you for telling me that about getting in quick - I never thought about it that way.Yes, I asked for the London one because it's an absolute dream Are you going to be in London too?
    Yes I am in London!! Although it's only about an hour from home! Not another country!! I am so excited, I'm sure you'll love it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.