Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r p)
    It says documents and DBS form need to be submitted by June 30th, what documents are these??
    I think they're giving those out later since they haven't finished giving out all the offers yet.

ReputationRep:
    Finally firmed.

See you guys in September😙

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hectors)
    Finally firmed.

See you guys in September😙

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was your last reply?
    I'm still waiting on Glasgow to send me a reply so I can firm Imperial and put Edinburgh as my insurance and completely disregard Glasgow's decision lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not you)
    I'm still waiting on Glasgow to send me a reply so I can firm Imperial and put Edinburgh as my insurance and completely disregard Glasgow's decision lol
    You can always withdraw your application from Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarimaKauser)
    You can always withdraw your application from Glasgow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I thought about that, but then they started sending out offers earlier this week so I decided to wait and see. While I would technically free up a space by withdrawing, since they're already done with interviews and are already like halfway through sending offers I doubt they would really give that offer to someone else any more.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I thought about that, but then they started sending out offers earlier this week so I decided to wait and see. While I would technically free up a space by withdrawing, since they're already done with interviews and are already like halfway through sending offers I doubt they would really give that offer to someone else any more.
    Yeah that's fair enough especially if they've already started the process they'll have already completed the decision making process

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aha last reply was a rejection from flipping Barts.
    Thankfully I had offers from both imperial and Leeds.
    Withdraw tbh if you're 100%% set on imperial.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is there a Facebook page for 2016 medicine holders? I can't find one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehek1)
    Is there a Facebook page for 2016 medicine holders? I can't find one
    This is my second time applying and from what I can remember from other unis they usually start popping up around April sometime- they're not too exciting though

ReputationRep:
    Wait it out, there's no rush to firm and the ego boost of an offer would be worth it 💁🏼

ReputationRep:
    guys you know when you get an offer it says "This offer is subject to you obtaining, You must submit your completed DBS form and required documents by 30 June 2016."

who do we submit the DBS to?
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Study Helper

Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Study Helper
    (Original post by sickfam)
    guys you know when you get an offer it says "This offer is subject to you obtaining, You must submit your completed DBS form and required documents by 30 June 2016."

who do we submit the DBS to?
    You'll get all the information in the post soon.

ReputationRep:
    just realised they considered me overseas eventhough i should be a home student!
    if i fill out the fee status questionnaire and send it to them it wouldnt affect my offer in any way will it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sickfam)
    just realised they considered me overseas eventhough i should be a home student!
    if i fill out the fee status questionnaire and send it to them it wouldnt affect my offer in any way will it?
    I think you have to have lived in England for 3 years prior to starting to be considered a home student, have you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can finally join this thread!

Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarletRose)
    I can finally join this thread!

Hi
    ayy nice!

wil you be firming?

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed it so I'll be seeing some of you in October

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hectors)
    ayy nice!

wil you be firming?
    Definitely!
    Currently waiting for Sheffield, if I get an offer from their I'm going to make it my insurance.

Anyone looked at accommodation yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScarletRose)
    Definitely!
    Currently waiting for Sheffield, if I get an offer from their I'm going to make it my insurance.

Anyone looked at accommodation yet?
    Yeah I have but its so expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedStudent1997)
    Yeah I have but its so expensive

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I agree. Went shopping after my interview to calm me down xD
    Noticed how expensive everything was.
    Need them #bursaries

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.