Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm always interested in hearing about more vegan meals!! :eating: They can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

At the moment I'm really enjoying lasagne made with soy mince, veggies, passata, and white sauce. Also I love the Linda McCartney 1/4lb burgers. They're to die for, as well as Linda McCartney sausages:drool:

ReputationRep:
    grass is good, meat eating scum dont want u to know this but a blade of grass contains 15 trillion times more nutrients that an entire cow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangala)
    grass is good, meat eating scum dont want u to know this but a blade of grass contains 15 trillion times more nutrients that an entire cow

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    I just bought a vegan cookbook which has loads of good recipes that I'm going to try out over the next few weeks also, I don't know if this counts lol but I went to yo sushi and they gave me a list of all the vegan foods and most of them are delicious!

ReputationRep:
    Trees. Raw trees.

ReputationRep:
    I really love cooking with quinoa. It's so wholesome and versatile. Quinoa pancakes are amazing, plus chia pudding!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovegoodjpg)
    I'm always interested in hearing about more vegan meals!! :eating: They can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

At the moment I'm really enjoying lasagne made with soy mince, veggies, passata, and white sauce. Also I love the Linda McCartney 1/4lb burgers. They're to die for, as well as Linda McCartney sausages:drool:
    I'm a meat eater but those Quorn SF chicken are absolutely amazing! The LM sausages taste more bready than sausagey. They always taste better microwaved rather than fried for some reason haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I just bought a vegan cookbook which has loads of good recipes that I'm going to try out over the next few weeks also, I don't know if this counts lol but I went to yo sushi and they gave me a list of all the vegan foods and most of them are delicious!
    What's your vegan cookbook? I have Aine Carlin's first one and I really want to get her other one! I've never been to yo sushi, to be honest I've always avoided it because I don't really like food like that. In terms of good vegan restaurant foods, Handmade Burger Company have quite a few vegan burgers but the spinach and lentil one is amazing!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwagon)
    Trees. Raw trees.

:borat:

ReputationRep:
    What's your vegan cookbook? I have Aine Carlin's first one and I really want to get her other one! I've never been to yo sushi, to be honest I've always avoided it because I don't really like food like that. In terms of good vegan restaurant foods, Handmade Burger Company have quite a few vegan burgers but the spinach and lentil one is amazing!!
    It's called the easy vegan cookbook https://www.waterstones.com/book/eas.../9781845979584

I've actually never made it handmade burger but if they do vegan stuff I'll definitely have look thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I'm always interested in hearing about more vegan meals!! :eating: They can be breakfast, lunch, or dinner
    Have you seen any of Deliciously Ella's recipes?

ReputationRep:
    - bean chilli con carne
    - chickpea and sweet potato curry
    - deliciously Ella's lentil bolognese
    - minamilist baker ( Google search her) chickpea maska
    - falafel pita bread
    - lentil cottage pie
    - pasta and hummous ( really good try it ! )
    - sweet potato fries with veggie burger ( try good life cashew nut burgers their delish I get them from waitrose )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.