Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl ALWAYS sits behind me in my lectures.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    The past few weeks this girl who is in my lectures would always sit directly behind me, at first I smiled at her, but then the past 4 lectures she has sat the seat behind me.
    Doesn't matter where I'd sit, at the front, in the middle, she'd always sit the seat exactly behind me.

So today I walked in to the lecture room, sat at the row the furthest from the front with no rows behind me...

So she walks in, and she's looking around, notices me sitting at the back, and I swear to God she just did a 180 and walked out of the lecture hall.

Did I do something wrong here or is she just being a weirdo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CantGainWeight)
    The past few weeks this girl who is in my lectures would always sit directly behind me, at first I smiled at her, but then the past 4 lectures she has sat the seat behind me.
    Doesn't matter where I'd sit, at the front, in the middle, she'd always sit the seat exactly behind me.

So today I walked in to the lecture room, sat at the row the furthest from the front with no rows behind me...

So she walks in, and she's looking around, notices me sitting at the back, and I swear to God she just did a 180 and walked out of the lecture hall.

is she fit

ReputationRep:

I think it's really obvious, she most likely likes you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieran12321LFC)
    is she fit
    I'd say she's a 7.1/10 but I'm around a 3/10 so it can't be that she's attracted to me

ReputationRep:
    she wants the diddly

ReputationRep:

Lol your threads are always hilarious! Why don't you just talk to her, shes probably into you

ReputationRep:
    I'd say she's a 7.1/10 but I'm around a 3/10 so it can't be that she's attracted to me
    Perhaps her arithmetic isn't very good?

You could use this to your advantage.

ReputationRep:
    She's trying to see your notes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shiv is Light)
    Lol your threads are always hilarious! Why don't you just talk to her, shes probably into you
    I'm in a seminar with her tomorrow, and I'm presenting so I'll be keeping an eye on her to see if she's receptive to what I'm saying about George W Bush.
    If she's laughing about how **** Cheney was the architect of the Iraq war, I think she might want the D

ReputationRep:
    I'm in a seminar with her tomorrow, and I'm presenting so I'll be keeping an eye on her to see if she's receptive to what I'm saying about George W Bush.
    If she's laughing about how **** Cheney was the architect of the Iraq war, I think she might want the D
    All girls want Cheney m8!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Probably doesn't want to be stared at by a guy who is as weird as you and lost a job for sexual harassment.

ReputationRep:

She clearly likes you, ask her out on a date or something. Let us know how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she likes sitting near you to make her feel better about herself lol okay that's mean... Er maybe she likes the back of your head? Okay that's mean too. Er you're her livelihood clearly you broke her day

ReputationRep:
    I need a generic copypasta about the subjectivity of attractiveness I'm sick of typing it allatime, somebody pls

ReputationRep:
    Shes all like MMM DAT ASS daauummnn shawty

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.