Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What time does The Rock sleep and wake up ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    He keeps on saying his 4am cardio, but what time would he sleep and does he do this everyday ?

I dont mind getting up early but I need a good rest and maybe a nap.

How does he do it ?
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Goes to bed early I imagine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Goes to 'bed' at like 10pm i think but sleep more like 11 (haha )

Drugs will help him recover from a training point of view, better than us natty's can. Still, i don't know how he isn't always tired but clearly finds it ok from a mental standpoint.
    5/6 hours sleep isn't my idea of fun but hey ho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unistudent77)
    Goes to 'bed' at like 10pm i think but sleep more like 11 (haha )

Drugs will help him recover from a training point of view, better than us natty's can. Still, i don't know how he isn't always tired but clearly finds it ok from a mental standpoint.
    5/6 hours sleep isn't my idea of fun but hey ho.
    Yeah nothing against steroids but he knows what he's doing with them. He's kept it on the low as he should, I mean some kids see him as a role model. Plus his hair loss shows the drug use. But he doesnt look bad at all.

ReputationRep:
    Either he goes to bed early.

Or he makes the claim because it adds to his hype/hard man brand image.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by redleader1)
    Yeah nothing against steroids but he knows what he's doing with them. He's kept it on the low as he should, I mean some kids see him as a role model. Plus his hair loss shows the drug use. But he doesnt look bad at all.
    Hair loss is more hereditary... If i took steroids, yes it would increase my risk of hair loss but i still would put everything i have on me not losing my hair given my good genes for keeping my hair.
    If you were going to start balding at 40 and eventually lose it by say 60 and you start taking certain steroids at 27 then yes..... That will speed that process up significantly, you could well be bald by 35.

I'm basing this on what i've read and seen. The above is a generalisation but i think it is broadly true.

He was on the juice in his WWE days imo so no wonder the hair has gone after such a long time.

I don't have much against steroids either. However my flatmates were going mental at my 'unsubstantiated claims' and BS that he was not natty haha.

So recently i found people ripping that argument apart, finding his FFMI to be between 28/29.... Safe to say they now believe me.

Fair play to the kid. If i had his body at 40 i'd be happy... But a natural lifter would inhibit their gains by getting such little sleep. You need at least 7, preferably 8 hours sleep a night.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    He wrestled in a T-shirt for a year cause gyno lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Testosterone is a helluva drug...
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Testosterone is a helluva drug...
    And the rest lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.