Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi does anyone no how I can get out of a tenancy in private student halls is it even possible? I moved to uni a month ago and have lived in private student halls (not university owned). I very much dislike it for a number of reasons and I want out ASAP. I want to move somewhere else. I've emailed them and tried to speak to the managers, owners but I haven't heard anything back. I have read things online which says I will have to keep paying the rent untill the contract is over etc. Please help
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 24, 2016
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.