Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    Hello

    I am doing Gcse drama I have received an A & B for unit one and two which is 60% of my gcse. What grade would I need for the other 40% to maintain a B overall or an A? (unit3btw)
    Offline

    8
    ReputationRep:
    It depends on how high both your A and B are, but worst case scenario (i.e. you have a really low A and a really low B) is that you would need at least a high C or low B in the written to get a B overall. If we're going with the same worst case scenario, you'd need a very high A or a low A* in the written to get an A overall.


    My maths be wrong though, don't take my word for it
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by couruthim)
    It depends on how high both your A and B are, but worst case scenario (i.e. you have a really low A and a really low B) is that you would need at least a high C or low B in the written to get a B overall. If we're going with the same worst case scenario, you'd need a very high A or a low A* in the written to get an A overall.


    My maths be wrong though, don't take my word for it
    My B is one mark off a A and my A is pretty high tbh, so I just need a C?
 
 
 
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.