Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How is everybody jumping on "omg kesha" "poor girl"..

Where is the proof she was abused?

ReputationRep:
    That's a sexual abuse claim, no proofs are needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon_g)
    That's a sexual abuse claim, no proofs are needed.
    I really don't understand why people are happy to believe her before any evidence is provided. I am not saying she's lying, but I am saying the man involved is guilty till proven innocent. Like the guantamo bay mentality of "guilty till proven innocent", which is total bs..

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. Everyone's jumping to her rescue without it being solidly proven she is telling the truth. I'm all about women's right and that sexual abuse is an evil thing but seriously? Innocent until proven guilty!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Trial by Twitter."

ReputationRep:
    Who cares, honestly?

ReputationRep:
    The only thing is she'll basically never be able to prove it, even if it's true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    The only thing is she'll basically never be able to prove it, even if it's true.
    Especially when she provided contradicting evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Especially when she provided contradicting evidence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well, that notoriously doesn't help.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, what was the contradictory evidence against? Was it a statement she made,?
    Seriously. I only scan read a piece yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caravaggio2)
    Sorry, what was the contradictory evidence against? Was it a statement she made,?
    Seriously. I only scan read a piece yesterday
    She swore under oath back 2011 that she wasn't raped or drugged.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Trial by (social) media.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    She swore under oath back 2011 that she wasn't raped or drugged.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oops

ReputationRep:
    oaths are like soooo 12th century ? get with the now girl

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who doesn't have an opinion either way?

the only think I've got qualms about is the GoFundMe buyout, where they "raised $19,475 in four days"

is this really the worthiest cause? There are so many bigger issues in our world today...

EDIT: buyout of her 2 million dollar contract (tying her to her alleged abuser --which is awful if that's the case)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Milzime)
    Am I the only one who doesn't have an opinion either way?

the only think I've got qualms about is the GoFundMe buyout, where they "raised $19,475 in four days"

is this really the worthiest cause? There are so many bigger issues in our world today...

EDIT: buyout of her 2 million dollar contract (tying her to her alleged abuser --which is awful if that's the case)
    If you work for an employee of mine and have signed to work for 5 years , and you make claims you can't prove, you better wish your keeping the same person until the time is up. Sony have gone way over what they need, they provide a different guy but she is still being a baby.

ReputationRep:
    The general public were incredibly quick to side with her. But the more you read into her case, the more you'll find your belief in her diminishes. As usual, the devil is in the details, and the popular media have done a crappy job of reporting the full story. Sony and the court were immediately vilified for essentially doing nothing wrong.

This being said, I also don't condone people immediately caller her a liar, either, without also reading deeper into it. I think she's just a confused cokehead that wants out of a contract. I doubt she even remembers what's real and what isn't at this point.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.