Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I have an interview for the position of a radiology department assistant. I am really nervous as I am unsure of what type of questions they will ask and what I should research. The position says no experience required so I'm worried about how much they would want me to know about radiology.

I really want to ace this interview and get the job. Any advice on what to expect would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by seraho1991)
    If they aren't asking for technical experience, that suggests is is a patient, ie people facing role - what does the job description talk about? They will probably ask you questions about dealing with people how would you deal with nervous people, patients with disabilities, families, etc.

You should always be able to work out what sort of questions they will ask at interview because you know they will be exploring whether you have the skills to do the job, which are listed in the job advert.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.