Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Please can someone help me with product design theory as the teacher is awful and the exam board does not provide a textbook

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beardie26)
    Please can someone help me with product design theory as the teacher is awful and the exam board does not provide a textbook
    Not sure if you are doing AS or A level but here is some a level revision stuff.
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: pptx A LEvel Revision 2015.pptx (2.04 MB, 95 views)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else doing dt 3??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Numero Uno)
    Anyone else doing dt 3??
    Yes I am doing DT 3. I am having a hard time finding markschemes with good long answers. I also have problems finding mark schemes of papers like year 2002 as WJEC doesn't have all the older past papers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorateNinja)
    Yes I am doing DT 3. I am having a hard time finding markschemes with good long answers. I also have problems finding mark schemes of papers like year 2002 as WJEC doesn't have all the older past papers
    Yeah same i can't find much essay answers which i need if uyou see any could you post them please and i have a few old past papers.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if you have 2005 couldn't find a mark scheme
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf DT4 June 05.pdf (360.7 KB, 55 views)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else gunna struggle with the essay section c

ReputationRep:
    If anyone has some essay examples that would be great

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am doing DT 3. I am having a hard time finding markschemes with good long answers. I also have problems finding mark schemes of papers like year 2002 as WJEC doesn't have them at all.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.