Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I have offers from both, and cant seem to make my mind up between them. KCL seems to be better academically and the job prospects seem good given it's location and connections, where as Bristol seems more sociable and enjoyable, and also a bit more sporty, which is important for me. Can anyone help me choose?

hey! I was exactly in your position, received offers from Bristol and KCL too!
    I ended up firming KCL last week and putting Bristol as insurance because the City life of London seems more exciting to me, with the Royal Ballet school there etc and the international aspect of KCL and links to university in Zurich, where i used to live,was very appealing.
    I've heard amazing things about both, but i think Kings for me at least, tops Bristol slightly, though it depends on whether you want to be in London or a smaller city with a more College-y feel to it.
    However if you are big into sport then Bristol is probably more your kind of university, with more options and space to practice.
    Hope this was helpful!

I personally chose Bristol over KCL last year (exact same conditions for me), but one thing I can say with certainty is that you can't go wrong with either. You need to evaluate whether you can afford KCL/London, whether you'd prefer to live in London/Bristol, which course structure you like the most and the like.

You'll be at your uni for three years so you must ensure you will actually enjoy the city itself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.