Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi can anyone give me some advice - i did a BA honours Health and Social Care with the Open University and am looking at doing a masters in Social Work at UCLAN - Got the interview on 18th March. Ive been reading up and apparantly i cant get student finance for this degree if ive already got a degree even if self-funded which it was. Anyone know how i go about getting finance?Thanks in advance.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Steve Ball

    You may be eligible to get the new loan for Masters courses. This is still awaiting finalisation but there is some information here: http://bit.ly/1WZNkFr
    More details will be confirmed when it has been updated.


University open days

  1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.