The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

danglenister
Actually, we've already established that from TLT's poll about 4 months ago... :flute:

I wonder if after a while, people saying things like that stops being flattering and becomes downright annoying?
Reply 21
Claire_Elizabeth
Well? Anyone? (it is chucking it down outside lol even though im inside hmmm ahh well im listening to the song thats why it popped in to my head lol):p:

OMG I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve Rihanna!!!!!! :biggrin: At least you HAD an umbrella, did you have to walk back from an exam in the pouring rain for 20mins after a difficult exam....................................NO! I could have done with an umbrella ella ella ella a a a a a loves it :biggrin:
Reply 22
afcwill
OMG I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve Rihanna!!!!!! :biggrin: At least you HAD an umbrella, did you have to walk back from an exam in the pouring rain for 20mins after a difficult exam....................................NO! I could have with an umbrella ella ella ella a a a a a loves it :biggrin:

Atta boy :five:

Umbrella is immense :biggrin:
Jonah Ramone
I wonder if after a while, people saying things like that stops being flattering and becomes downright annoying?

I imagine so. But if you put a picture of yourself in a bikini on a public forum, you have to expect some kind of reaction.

Kinda like a hot girl walking past a group of builders in a low cut summer dress. It's foolish to think they aren't going to shout something
TopSortedMadForIt
I imagine so. But if you put a picture of yourself in a bikini on a public forum, you have to expect some kind of reaction.

Kinda like a hot girl walking past a group of builders in a low cut summer dress. It's foolish to think they aren't going to shout something

Yeah but you could be a little more discreet.
Reply 25
danglenister
Atta boy :five:

Umbrella is immense :biggrin:

Tooooooooooooooooooo right :five: Can I just say I absolutely :love: the background to your songy thing, Sienna is just an ickle bit yummy :smile:
afcwill
Tooooooooooooooooooo right :five: Can I just say I absolutely :love: the background to your songy thing, Sienna is just an ickle bit yummy :smile:

What does the afc in your name mean? I think I know but not sure.
Reply 27
TopSortedMadForIt
What does the afc in your name mean? I think I know but not sure.

Arsenal Football Club matey ARSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAL all the way thats what I say :biggrin: But thanks for asking!!! :smile:
afcwill
Arsenal Football Club matey ARSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENAL all the way thats what I say :biggrin: But thanks for asking!!! :smile:

lol that totally wan't what I thought, it means something completely different to some ppl!!
Reply 29
afcwill
OMG I lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve Rihanna!!!!!! :biggrin: At least you HAD an umbrella, did you have to walk back from an exam in the pouring rain for 20mins after a difficult exam....................................NO! I could have done with an umbrella ella ella ella a a a a a loves it :biggrin:

:rofl:

Legendary.. :biggrin:

I hate this song and with all the chavs that sing it when out, that i actually love it at the same time.. :frown:
Reply 30
TopSortedMadForIt
lol that totally wan't what I thought, it means something completely different to some ppl!!

Hehe, what else could it mean young sir??????

A.ndrew
:rofl:

Legendary.. :biggrin:

I hate this song and with all the chavs that sing it when out, that i actually love it at the same time..

Hehe sorry And. just had to vent my frustration at Clairey haha. I really NEEDED an umbrella ella ella ella yesterday too :frown: bugger the rain (not literally of course hmmmmmm could you even..... NO btw LOVING THE AVATAR And.!!!! :smile:
Reply 31
afcwill
Hehe, what else could it mean young sir??????

Hehe sorry And. just had to vent my frustration at Clairey haha. I really NEEDED an umbrella ella ella ella yesterday too :frown: bugger the rain (not literally of course hmmmmmm could you even..... NO btw LOVING THE AVATAR And.!!!! :smile:

I'll let you off, as it's you :p: My avatar rules :five:

:biggrin:
Reply 32
.Andrew.
I'll let you off, as it's you :p: My avatar rules :five:

Talk about blowin your own trumpet And. :biggrin:
danglenister
Quick! To Youtube!

Here!

Lame, it got removed due to 'violation' :teeth:

*sigh*

Aw thanks anyway :biggrin:
danni_bella
I wants to hear the song :frown:

Claire I'm doing a whole 'I'm gonna reply to my PM's day this w/e' so I'll defo get round to yours beautiful, I feel pretty guilty haha. But although I've been tied down with uni, this site is so bloody addictive! !

Dont worry about it hunn, i just miss our chats :frown: feel like i have loads to tell you, i didnt come on here for ages ( i was a total b***h for neglecting my tsr :frown: )
Have you got loadsa exams coming up?! Ive finished uni now, i feel like i have nothing to do, seriously its weird :eek: x x x
Reply 35
I saw yesterdays version on Radio 1's Big Weekend and she did a great version, she looked beautiful too, I wish I was there :frown:
Anyway!!!! I really needed an umbrella after my exam finished last week and im still ranting on about it!!! YOU KNOW WHY????? Because everyones enjoyin the song but not thinking about the true meaning of actually having an umbrella!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Under my um-ber-ella ella ella eh eh eh
(sorry it's an oldish post) But it just reminded me of today...
I was in an exam, then [for some strange reason] the paper mentioned criminals hiding from satellites under an umbrella.
And for the rest of the exam i had that song in my head...

Latest