The Student Room Group

Greenwich University English & Maths Test

Scroll to see replies

Thank you so much. So there is no Ratios ? It's 25 questions in 30 minutes ? How many do they allow to get wrong. Sorry for all the questions. 😘 x
Reply 21
Original post by Poppy1978
Thank you so much. So there is no Ratios ? It's 25 questions in 30 minutes ? How many do they allow to get wrong. Sorry for all the questions. 😘 x

Umm. There might have been one now you mention it, I’m sorry I can’t remeber what it was though. 🙈. I think there was 20 questions and I think the pass is something like 14?

When is your assessment day?
Original post by Reed93
Umm. There might have been one now you mention it, I’m sorry I can’t remeber what it was though. 🙈. I think there was 20 questions and I think the pass is something like 14?

When is your assessment day?

Its this Saturday coming. I really want to get through x
Reply 23
Original post by Poppy1978
Its this Saturday coming. I really want to get through x

A Saturday?! Wow! Have you got an interview that day aswell or just the tests?

Good luck!
No but ive applied for paramedic science and mine is in January! Is the test the same or will it be any different
Hi,I am due in this Saturday for Greenwich uni math's and English tests. does anyone know how many questions there are and how hard they are please. really appreciate your help. Thanks :smile:
Reply 26
Original post by georgiaashby
Hi,I am due in this Saturday for Greenwich uni math's and English tests. does anyone know how many questions there are and how hard they are please. really appreciate your help. Thanks :smile:

There are 20 maths questions and one English question which you have to write between 250-300 words on a question. They’re not that bad at all!
I applied at Greenwich for the midwifery course march 2018 intake. Been invited for the selection day this Saturday and I am sooooo scared of maths. May God help me
Original post by Bronzemembership
Hi there, is anyone applying for Greenwich nursing course for the march 2018 intake???

Yea I am , but I applied for midwifery 2018 march intake. And I have been invited for the maths and English test this Saturday. I am sooooo scared about the Maths test, hope it goes well.
Original post by Reed93
I am! I have my assessment day tomorrow!
Have you had yours yet?

How was the assessments like?? Especially maths, was it difficult??
what type of questions did you get?
Hey I have my selection day next week is the maths and English test then they didn’t say anything about a pen being brought or anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending