Turn on thread page Beta

Can I do my higher english creative about being gay? watch

ReputationRep:
    so I am really not a big fan of creative writing because i literally hate it when people read/judge my writing, and this year i cant think of ANYTHING to do it about.
    the only idea i have is to do a personal reflective about being gay??? but is that too "controversial"/personal?? do you think my teacher would be weird about it?
    and if i did do that then what would you recommend including?
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    Na i think it would be fine, it's a personal essay so it is supposed to be personal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing weird or controversial about being gay. It'll actually make a good essay because it's such a personal thing.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Pennyarcade)
    There's nothing weird or controversial about being gay. It'll actually make a good essay because it's such a personal thing.
    bit gay but

ReputationRep:
    I would think it would be fine, it's really not that controversial nowadays anyway

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.