Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are your slightly unrealistic goals in life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To be a full time YouTuber

ReputationRep:
    Getting all A*'s. Highly doubting this possibility though. You know you're maturing when your hopes and dreams are getting crushed.

ReputationRep:
    go on the Apprentice, be rejected in the final and then end up with a business worth more than Alan Sugar, and way more than the winning candidate. I live a life of luxury. I have a few business ideas, too

ReputationRep:
    Bisol:

You can only be genuinely successful/happy in this world if your wants include other`s needs - Do you want to own those kids, like a psychopath, or conversely, do you want those kids to own you/is that about genuine love? Money alone has never made anybody rich, for your spirit has to travel with it. ,

Cat

Have you achieved this through copying those gone before you, or conversely, does the area of your success begin with you?

The biggest problem for self expression is that everybody is only programmed to copy/except the already excepted, or not as the case may be, but only rarely to take the mind beyond. Perhaps it`s our desperation to conform?

ReputationRep:
    totally unrealistic: be featured on a Vogue magazine cover

ReputationRep:
    travel the world

ReputationRep:
    For my hair to go back to being as platinum blonde as it was when I was 5
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    For my hair to magically turn ginger naturally so I could save time and money on dyeing it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    star in a quentin tarantino film

ReputationRep:
    Get a good Bachelor's degree. Which shoud be possible.

And then become a radio host or station manager. Which is a lot less likely ...

ReputationRep:
    Probably wanting to study medicine. Thinking of a complete change in career paths and its the scariest thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kates David)
    Bisol:

You can only be genuinely successful/happy in this world if your wants include other`s needs - Do you want to own those kids, like a psychopath, or conversely, do you want those kids to own you/is that about genuine love? Money alone has never made anybody rich, for your spirit has to travel with it. ,

Cat

Have you achieved this through copying those gone before you, or conversely, does the area of your success begin with you?

The biggest problem for self expression is that everybody is only programmed to copy/except the already excepted, or not as the case may be, but only rarely to take the mind beyond. Perhaps it`s our desperation to conform?
    I think you meant accept, as opposed to except, okay kates? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    What are everyone's like, somewhat unlikely goals in life? They can range from just optimistic to far-fetched. What do you plan to achieve in this life time.

My first goal would be to get to and finish a uni degree, not too crazy I guess.

I'd also like to be an example on the wikipedia page about my people and make my family name known.
    My main goal now is to complete me ba degree, in three months time. After that i would like to complete a masters and a doctorate, and not get a divorce whilst doing this?!?

ReputationRep:
    My dream:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV9EgMG8GK0

in a song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by john2054)
    My main goal now is to complete me ba degree, in three months time. After that i would like to complete a masters and a doctorate, and not get a divorce whilst doing this?!?
    Bisoli

I did misspell, so what is your point????? And no, I`m not impressed with your ability for being a slow computer, and it is no more significant than a lottery win, it`s luck! My, and not "me", "ba" ? What have you produced which has not merely been stolen from those before you/ Do YOU actually wholly even exist, or do you take snippets of genuine thinkers minds to call them your own? Sociology as a subject is negative in a training for social work/it is less than no information at all.. Social work only begins to work well when it is focused upon individuals and not social groupings. I`m never impressed by qualifications, only ever by a persons ability for free thought/original thinking. Infinitely more important than all of this is an individuals character..I`m only too aware of those traits to be looked for in an individual that is arrogant. Misspellings generally find them out!

ReputationRep:
    Getting a decent nights sleep when I have neighbours who think it's acceptable to STILL be partying at 8am. **** those guys, and **** anyone who does stuff like that. Scum.

ReputationRep:
    Self studying A-level maths at home for one year then sitting all 6 exams obtaining a minimum grade C despite having grade C at GCSE...
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Totally unrealistic goals, eh?

Have a girlfriend and an active social life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alisiabevan)
    travel the world
    Did you get this of off www.lifegoalgenerator.com?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcd95)
    Self studying A-level maths at home for one year then sitting all 6 exams obtaining a minimum grade C despite having grade C at GCSE...
    Well you may try at least...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.