What are your slightly unrealistic goals in life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    go skydiving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denzel89)
    Poke Conor McGregor in the eye
    So JBJ

Who you so butt hurt about?

Weed? RDA and his bruised foot? Jose '13 seconds' Aldo? Chad 'mini' Mendes? Some other forgotten bum?

Or are you just a boxing fan that is annoyed about the Floyd heat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealLifeBane)
    So JBJ

Who you so butt hurt about?

Weed? RDA and his bruised foot? Jose '13 seconds' Aldo? Chad 'mini' Mendes? Some other forgotten bum?

Or are you just a boxing fan that is annoyed about the Floyd heat?
    mendes was whooping his ass for 2 rounds, lets not base stuff on 2 weeks of training, give mini a full camp lol.
    JBJ is the goat once he annihilates DC again

ReputationRep:
    My most painful unrealistic goal is that I want to work in the Civil Service when I'm older... I know, I know, okay? It's got to the point where it's easier to reply with 'don't know' when asked about future careers then admit the truth. After all, they're so selective and you need to be so competent and I am only a big fish in a small pond :sad:

Other than that, I want to see Rafael Nadal play before he retires! (preferably in RG) Unrealistic, I know, but dreaming about the possibility makes me so happy

x

ReputationRep:
    To become as Awesome as Awesome Genius

ReputationRep:
    Do a bungee jump
    Win nationals in competative cheerleading
    Go to worlds for competative cheerleading
    Go to Kings College to complete a degree in psychology
    Become a mummy and have as many children as I can afford
    Buy a king charles spanial
    Write a book
    Live in a pretty little cottage in a village with a pond outside and ducks on the front lawn and have a beautiful family, husband and work at a primary school
    And live happily ever after...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welcometoib)
    mendes was whooping his ass for 2 rounds, lets not base stuff on 2 weeks of training, give mini a full camp lol.
    JBJ is the goat once he annihilates DC again
    Talking about DC and 2 weeks, you can't make an excuse for mendes because DC won a fight in 2 weeks and he is a light heavy. Therefore, getting in shape for him is even harder. Chad would not win in a rematch

But yeah Conor was losing.

ReputationRep:
    For our society to begin to adopt the real world measures for a person`s age, those biological measure which are concerned with change, collectively referred to as real age. None of us owe anything to the passage of time, so if we must apply age disparity prejudice, let us at least apply it to genuine occasions of disparity of age. It is possible to forestall middle age to around seventy years, or so, and old age to around ninety, or so, years. However, some of us arrive at real middle age in our thirties. Genuine friendships may also span many years, but there is little recognition for this left. It is only the nature of a person, and the nature of that relationship that in reality matter.

I would like to earn a living legally.

ReputationRep:
    The issue with earning a living legally is that financial gain is too often put ahead of a just verdict. I would n`t be able to sleep nights, and quite honestly, easy money is not worth that much.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Find a girl who is pleasant to look at and likes me
    Study natural science at Cambridge

ReputationRep:
    To date Elsa Hosk
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    being a F1 / LMP1H driver

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    Finishing this piece of work

Getting some sleep

Finishing my degree and getting five cats

And seeing the original Hamilton cast on Broadway
    We need a word.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.