Uni life is boring

Watch this thread
Lulugirl
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey,
I'm first year at uni and to be fair I like it however I am constantly bored. First few months were great everyone was excited about meeting new people etC...I am a kind of person who likes fun, clubbing, drinking getting high or chilling with funny people as well as doing uni work and improving my personal development.. So don't judge I have a few friends who like clubbing but they are childish I mean they will get drunk but they are boring...I don't know maybe I want to have the same group of friends I have back at home..I am happy that I'm not alone, no day goes by that I don't hang out with at least one of my friends..but I'm bored. Maybe I need a boyfriend? Or I'm homesick... They have knowledge about a lot of things, like history, culture, religions etc but seem to know nothing about friendship, loyalty, if you get me..
TeeEm
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Lulugirl)
Hey,
I'm first year at uni and to be fair I like it however I am constantly bored. First few months were great everyone was excited about meeting new people etC...I am a kind of person who likes fun, clubbing, drinking getting high or chilling with funny people as well as doing uni work and improving my personal development.. So don't judge I have a few friends who like clubbing but they are childish I mean they will get drunk but they are boring...I don't know maybe I want to have the same group of friends I have back at home..I am happy that I'm not alone, no day goes by that I don't hang out with at least one of my friends..but I'm bored. Maybe I need a boyfriend? Or I'm homesick... They have knowledge about a lot of things, like history, culture, religions etc but seem to know nothing about friendship, loyalty, if you get me..
welcome !!!
post in one of the forums here
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (65)
19.52%
The paper was reasonable (124)
37.24%
Not feeling great about that exam... (96)
28.83%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
14.41%

Watched Threads