Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i remember at school one of the sex ed teachers said "you're not going to change the world, so your relationships will be what give your life meaning."

I don't know if this is good advice to the majority, but I'd say at least 20% of the guys in that room didn't have a shot in hell of a decent relationship, so telling them that something unattainable is what would give their life meaning seems a bit...cruel.

I think they should just say, sex isn't a big deal, but this is how to do it safely if you ever end up doing it.

ReputationRep:
    That's funny OP because we had a sex ed class about STD's and all that, and we were in groups because we had to make a presentation about certain STD's.
    So one of the groups were presenting and one of them said 'penis'. I burst out laughing HARD, and my face was going tomato red because of the laughter. Teacher asked me to leave for 5 minutes for a 'timeout'.

Then when I thought I had my timeout, I walk out and within 5 seconds somebody presenting said 'penis'. I start laughing even HARDER this time and I just walk out for the rest of the class.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CantGainWeight)
    That's funny OP because we had a sex ed class about STD's and all that, and we were in groups because we had to make a presentation about certain STD's.
    So one of the groups were presenting and one of them said 'penis'. I burst out laughing HARD, and my face was going tomato red because of the laughter. Teacher asked me to leave for 5 minutes for a 'timeout'.

Then when I thought I had my timeout, I walk out and within 5 seconds somebody presenting said 'penis'. I start laughing even HARDER this time and I just walk out for the rest of the class.
    wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CantGainWeight)

So, did you miss out on the info ie had a STI since?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.