Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    BE IT ENACTED by Lady Comstock's most Excellent Majesty.

Lady Comstock is appointed Ruler and Autocrat of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Lady Comstock shall hold supreme and absolute authority over all subjects within the realms of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

To criticise or speak negatively of Lady Comstock shall be punishable by death.

To fail to bow (gentleman) or curtsy (ladies) to Lady Comstock shall be punishable by death.

To refuse to say 'aye' to this Bill shall be punishable by death.

ReputationRep:
    This must be a joke.

Is this what we all do for fun?
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Shanice K)
    This must be a joke.

Is this what we all do for fun?
    Nope - this is a troll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Nope - this is a troll
    This is a monarch.

ReputationRep:
    I for one welcome our new ruler. I hope now that I will finally get that owl I was promised

ReputationRep:
    I swear allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her successors. I ask Mr Speaker to ban Lady Comstock from the House.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC;[url="tel:62995813")
    62995813[/url]]Nope - this is a troll
    Ah, OK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    I swear allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and her successors. I ask Mr Speaker to ban Lady Comstock from the House.
    I concur. Apart from the first sentence

ReputationRep:
    I support this (heads to a shop with poison and knifes intent on taking the throne while she sleeps).
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I, hazzer1998, do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty
    Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The Financier RayApparently
    Can something please be done about this member's regular trolling of the House?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Closed.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.