Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caelo)
    I'm in 33!
    We have a queens rd group chat on fb if you want to be added to it, add me on Fb Mathew Ward

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in queens flat 25?

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying in a twin room on Queens Road and I am in flat 62!

ReputationRep:
    Queens Road Flat 23/1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matthemiller)
    We have a queens rd group chat on fb if you want to be added to it, add me on Fb Mathew Ward
    Hi Mathew! Been looking but I wouldn't know where to start, what does your profile pic look like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reddington16)
    Hi Mathew! Been looking but I wouldn't know where to start, what does your profile pic look like?
    I've attached my profile pic to this post if that helps!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle_w)
    Yeah, I'm in flat 50 😆

Posted from TSR Mobile
    There's 5 of us in flat 50 who've been talking for a bit on Facebook.

ReputationRep:
    Looking foreword to meeting people tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I've got a place at Winchester Uni for September 2017. I will be staying in their 'family flats' as I have a young daughter. I read above it says these flats are situated all over campus and can be quite noisy at times... was just wondering if anyone could tell me what they're like, good / bad of living in one of these flats? I have no idea what they're like and can't find much online either lol

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.