Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone attending lse summer school 2016?

ReputationRep:
    May i know which session are you considering?

I am still considering as I am unsure how serious the migrant crisis is over in Europe.

ReputationRep:
    I am on the third one. But are there any migrant crisis affecting LSE potentially?

ReputationRep:
    Well... it does not affect LSE directly but I am concerned about the dangers of being in Europe because of the migrant crisis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apple112)
    Well... it does not affect LSE directly but I am concerned about the dangers of being in Europe because of the migrant crisis.
    Lol guys... the migrant crisis isn't as "extreme" as you think. There is really nothing to worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSnazzyMan)
    Lol guys... the migrant crisis isn't as "extreme" as you think. There is really nothing to worry
    I thought so too coz I am planning for a trip to some countries in the zone.

ReputationRep:
    May i know which session are you considering?

I am still considering as I am unsure how serious the migrant crisis is over in Europe.
    Lol. What do you think is going on in Europe? I live in a country which is "heavily" affected by the migrant crisis. Haven't seen a migrant the whole time.

You'll probably notice the "crisis", if you go directly to the affected borders or migrant camps, but everywhere else life is as it has ever been.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taddeus)
    Lol. What do you think is going on in Europe? I live in a country which is "heavily" affected by the migrant crisis. Haven't seen a migrant the whole time.

You'll probably notice the "crisis", if you go directly to the affected borders or migrant camps, but everywhere else life is as it has ever been.
    What this guy said. If there really were bad impacts, then UCL, KCL, ICL etc. would be affected as well lol

ReputationRep:
    Thank God for media sensationalism. London hasn't turned into some migrant hellhole, you know. In fact, if you kept up with the news, you'd have seen that the numbers of refugees in the UK are miniscule compared to those in Germany, Austria, and Sweden.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i was interested in LSE summer classes, I'm looking for this kind of studies before an MBA, does anyone here knows if they are good?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mpz)
    Hi i was interested in LSE summer classes, I'm looking for this kind of studies before an MBA, does anyone here knows if they are good?
    I am taking a course. I heard from another student that it was a great experience. I just have one primary source, all else are stuffs I read online about LSE summer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 29, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.