_moriartea
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
We're doing AQA's Ideologies/ideologies in action units, but there are no resources anywhere! Not even a proper textbook?

Is anyone else doing this/has done this unit and have any good resources to share????
Salsa123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by _moriartea)
We're doing AQA's Ideologies/ideologies in action units, but there are no resources anywhere! Not even a proper textbook?

Is anyone else doing this/has done this unit and have any good resources to share????
There are some CC Topic CueCards on it called A2 Political Ideologies though they're always in low stock so it might be difficult to get your hands on them. They're also quite general so although I do OCR for A2 Pol I think they'll work for any board
hodobikar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by _moriartea)

Hi, you did this exam last year right? Is there any way you can give me guidance on what books/ revision material you used because I am stuck.
DeclanThatcher
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hodobikar)
Hi, you did this exam last year right? Is there any way you can give me guidance on what books/ revision material you used because I am stuck.
Hi, Its not a very common option for teachers to choose as most tend to do the American units, However our teacher said that everything we need to know for ideologies is in a book by Andrew Heywood : Political ideologies.
hodobikar
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DeclanThatcher)
Hi, Its not a very common option for teachers to choose as most tend to do the American units, However our teacher said that everything we need to know for ideologies is in a book by Andrew Heywood : Political ideologies.
thank yoy very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (134)
14.82%
I'm not sure (40)
4.42%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (273)
30.2%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.43%
I'm not a current university student (435)
48.12%

Watched Threads