Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We're doing AQA's Ideologies/ideologies in action units, but there are no resources anywhere! Not even a proper textbook?

Is anyone else doing this/has done this unit and have any good resources to share????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _moriartea)
    We're doing AQA's Ideologies/ideologies in action units, but there are no resources anywhere! Not even a proper textbook?

Is anyone else doing this/has done this unit and have any good resources to share????
    There are some CC Topic CueCards on it called A2 Political Ideologies though they're always in low stock so it might be difficult to get your hands on them. They're also quite general so although I do OCR for A2 Pol I think they'll work for any board

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _moriartea)

Hi, you did this exam last year right? Is there any way you can give me guidance on what books/ revision material you used because I am stuck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hodobikar)
    Hi, you did this exam last year right? Is there any way you can give me guidance on what books/ revision material you used because I am stuck.
    Hi, Its not a very common option for teachers to choose as most tend to do the American units, However our teacher said that everything we need to know for ideologies is in a book by Andrew Heywood : Political ideologies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeclanThatcher)
    Hi, Its not a very common option for teachers to choose as most tend to do the American units, However our teacher said that everything we need to know for ideologies is in a book by Andrew Heywood : Political ideologies.
    thank yoy very much

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.