The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester School of Architecture

So I applied to msa, via university of manchester. And im well aware of how msa is a joint venture between UoM and MMU. But im super confused about how its gonna turn out. Is the course good? Which university do you mingle with more? Whats it like for the architecture students?
Original post by Reyaa
So I applied to msa, via university of manchester. And im well aware of how msa is a joint venture between UoM and MMU. But im super confused about how its gonna turn out. Is the course good? Which university do you mingle with more? Whats it like for the architecture students?

Firstly, it's worth noting that UoM and MMU are right next door to each other, so there's no issue with distance. You'll spend more time on the MMU campus (which is good, because they have a gorgeous new art building that's only about 3 years old). However, because you live in UoM halls, you'll tend to find that your friends are predominantly MSA and UoM, not MMU.

You're officially a student at both unis simultaneously, and you get a student ID from both. That means that you can access facilities and activities at both, which is actually a pretty good situation to be in.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Hey, so I applied to MSA this year and I wanted to ask what's your overall opinion of the course. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending