Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking about getting something from here but I've never bought from here so I don't know what the sizing is like.

I hate when it's formatted in the S M L way.

Any experiences?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have a huge Forever 21 in my city. I have found the shopping experience to be really good in there and their clothes are affordable. I would say that they are like a cross between Topshop and New Look, with New Look prices.

I am usually a size 10-12 in other stores, and so the M fits really nice on me. Most of my wardrobe is from Forever 21 and so it has become my main place to shop for clothes now.

Hope this helps !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethwalker85)
    I'm thinking about getting something from here but I've never bought from here so I don't know what the sizing is like.

I hate when it's formatted in the S M L way.

Any experiences?
    As with evalilyXOX I'm a size 10-12 and found Medium to be the best fit. I bought Large once for a T-shirt because they'd run out of Medium and its ended up as a night top because it was so tent like. One annoying thing to note though- many of their clothes are hand wash only.

ReputationRep:
    Think you mean UK Forever21 online shop?
    Yep love it. I'm between size 10-12 so M fits me very well too.
    However they normally ship parcel from Netherlands.
    My last order was placed in Feb19 and it arrives in Feb25 so it takes six days for standard delivery.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.