Turn on thread page Beta

O&G textbooks recommendations/pdfs? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know everyone seems to find textbooks online but im struggling - anyone have pdfs of O&G textbooks theyre willing to share please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tpxvs)
    I know everyone seems to find textbooks online but im struggling - anyone have pdfs of O&G textbooks theyre willing to share please?
    Depends what level you want the textbooks to be pitched at. I've found Impey and Child to be pretty concise and it covers the main topics you need to know about if you're just starting O&G.

Failing that, the Ten Teachers books (one for obs, one for gynae) are more comprehensive.

If you're looking for something to give you a quick overview, the Oxford Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynaecology is really good.

I don't have any PDFs, but I'm sure your library will have at least some of those textbooks in stock.

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.