Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    On UCAS track, when you've chosen your firm and insurance choice, is the defiant start date what it says on track?
    My firm choice says 1 Sept 2016.
    My insurance says 1 Oct 2016.
    Or is the 1st used for the month the uni course starts?
    I'm confused as I have a holiday booked on the 1st September?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by lyndshx)
    On UCAS track, when you've chosen your firm and insurance choice, is the defiant start date what it says on track?
    My firm choice says 1 Sept 2016.
    My insurance says 1 Oct 2016.
    Or is the 1st used for the month the uni course starts?
    I'm confused as I have a holiday booked on the 1st September?
    Hi, the term dates on UCAS are not always correct as sometimes it can vary depending on what you are studying. The majority of students at the University of Chester will start week commencing 26th September 2016. I would recommend getting in touch with each of your choices directly

ReputationRep:
    nope, all the unis I applied to have start dates different from those stated on Track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Chester)
    Hi, the term dates on UCAS are not always correct as sometimes it can vary depending on what you are studying. The majority of students at the University of Chester will start week commencing 26th September 2016. I would recommend getting in touch with each of your choices directly
    Thankyou!
    This has really helped me.
    Is it a good idea to email Chester Uni direct and tell them my situation about the holiday booked also in case my course does start before i'm back on the 8th?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helloitsme7)
    nope, all the unis I applied to have start dates different from those stated on Track
    Thankyou!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Thankyou!
    This has really helped me.
    Is it a good idea to email Chester Uni direct and tell them my situation about the holiday booked also in case my course does start before i'm back on the 8th?
    What course have you applied for? I can then give you more information about when you can expect to start.

Alternatively you can email: [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    What course have you applied for? I can then give you more information about when you can expect to start.

Alternatively you can email: [email protected]
    Law LLB, M100.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Law LLB, M100.
    Induction Week is as previously stated w/c 26th Sept. A detailed break down of the term dates is attached. Hope that helps
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: xlsx TermDates2016_2017.xlsx (18.7 KB, 124 views)

ReputationRep:
    Induction Week is as previously stated w/c 26th Sept. A detailed break down of the term dates is attached. Hope that helps
    Thankyou!
    This has helped me a lot!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.