Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, to everyone who has applied for the children nursing course, i applied back in November, so a long time ago, and i STILL haven't heard back from King's its my last opportunity for a nursing course as ive been declined for all other unis, i was wondering if anyone knows anything or something, even other nurses from previous years, i'd just like some stability in this situation! :')

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should give them a call? I do know some people who applied in October and still haven't heard anything back yet!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi there,

Thank you for your question and apologies for the delay in replying!

For undergraduate courses applied for through UCAS before 15 January, we will always aim to get a final decision to you by 31 March at the very latest.

You can check the status of your application at any stage using King's Apply, and you will receive an update by email if anything changes, or if we send you a message. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact the admissions team via King's Apply.

Best wishes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 15, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.