Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Currently I am in a tutrial group with my lecturer, she is very good looking. If I am in her group I have to work with these set of Chinese students, it's a creative, think outside the box assignment, safe to say I won't do well, and it's worth 50% of my grade.

I am activity flirting with her, giving her compliments and teasing her, she doesn't mind and I think she enjoys it

me and my friend waited for her after a lecture because I wanted to change my assignment group.

I asked my question, and she then said yeah I do recognise you.

I said "your wearing that pretty necklace again, is it because you knew you would see me today?" She said you are confident and smiled.
    Then allowed to to chnage groups.

We then talked and walked to another building, not about uni but general date questions I would normally ask. She then even waved good bye.

So what should I do, get good grades or keep flirting with this women, is doing my confidence a world of good, and other girls have noticed this.

My friends were surprised as she is very strict,
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    0/10 try again later.

(Original post by Vikingninja)
    0/10 try again later.
    I am genuinely speaking the truth, I'm not saying that I am going to ever get the chance to sleep with her.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I am genuinely speaking the truth, I'm not saying that I am going to ever get the chance to sleep with her.
    And you need to put more effort in your troll story rather than this blatant crap.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Can't you do both (or just focus on getting good grades :egg:)?

ReputationRep:
    Dude, don't poop where you eat.

(Original post by SeanFM)
    (Original post by Withengar)
    Dude, don't poop where you eat.
    I can't get good grades if I am in a group with Chinese students, I have nothing against them but they don't had creativity, best we will do is get 40%. moving to another group, any group even with one British student I can get a much better grade

And you need to put more effort in your troll story rather than this blatant crap.
    Just because you are afraid to talk to girl, doesn't mean even else is
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Just because you are afraid to talk to girl, doesn't mean even else is
    Each time you post does not help your argument that this is a serious thread.

ReputationRep:
    interesting creative writing.

Each time you post does not help your argument that this is a serious thread.
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    interesting creative writing.
    Just be brave and treat women as equal, not above you.
    You will find out how easily approachable they are

ReputationRep:
    thank so much ... I value the education you provide through this thread

(Original post by TeeEm)
    thank so much ... I value the education you provide through this thread
    Just try it, girls **** too pal

ReputationRep:
    Currently I am in a tutrial group with my lecturer, she is very good looking. If I am in her group I have to work with these set of Chinese students, it's a creative, think outside the box assignment, safe to say I won't do well, and it's worth 50% of my grade.

I am activity flirting with her, giving her compliments and teasing her, she doesn't mind and I think she enjoys it

me and my friend waited for her after a lecture because I wanted to change my assignment group.

I asked my question, and she then said yeah I do recognise you.

I said "your wearing that pretty necklace again, is it because you knew you would see me today?" She said you are confident and smiled.
    Then allowed to to chnage groups.

We then talked and walked to another building, not about uni but general date questions I would normally ask. She then even waved good bye.

So what should I do, get good grades or keep flirting with this women, is doing my confidence a world of good, and other girls have noticed this.

My friends were surprised as she is very strict,
    :rofl: idk why but that part nearly murdered me.

anyway keep flirting, brother.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Still further showing that you are a troll. Try harder next time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Careful, she might be.....

http://www.animecubed.com/yugioh/cards1/SDY-046-1.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 25, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.