The Student Room Group

Question about my offer conditions.

Having already achieved grades AAC last year, I'm currently doing Further Maths A-Level and I have recieved an uncondtional offer from Royal Holloway University to study Physics.

The details of this offer simply state "This offer is unconditional".

However, being my paranoid self, I just want to make sure that I can put this offer if needs be as my insurance choice. I know some universities offer unconditionals but will only accept you if you place them as your firm choice. Would Royal Holloway have to include this stipulation in the offer details if it was in place? I have looked through all their T&C's and couldn't find out anything directly about this.

I have also emailed their Admissions Office, but they can take up to 5 working days to reply, so I decided to come on here to see if I could find out some more instant information.

Cheers.
Original post by Tachyonic
Having already achieved grades AAC last year, I'm currently doing Further Maths A-Level and I have recieved an uncondtional offer from Royal Holloway University to study Physics.

The details of this offer simply state "This offer is unconditional".

However, being my paranoid self, I just want to make sure that I can put this offer if needs be as my insurance choice. I know some universities offer unconditionals but will only accept you if you place them as your firm choice. Would Royal Holloway have to include this stipulation in the offer details if it was in place? I have looked through all their T&C's and couldn't find out anything directly about this.

I have also emailed their Admissions Office, but they can take up to 5 working days to reply, so I decided to come on here to see if I could find out some more instant information.

Cheers.

Anyone on here would only be guessing, so you need to call them on the phone. Emails are easier to ignore than a ringing phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending