The Student Room Group

Could Britain apply to join the United States of America as the 51st state?

If we leave the EU and it doesn't work out and we don't want to rejoin the EU under the harsh terms it would inevitable dictate to us...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thomas2
If we leave the EU and it doesn't work out and we don't want to rejoin the EU under the harsh terms it would inevitable dictate to us...

Puerto Rico doesn't like queue-jumpers.
Reply 2
You ****ing crazy?? we don't want to be part of the insane USA. Look at it now, that inbred, dumb redneck Trump is winning in the caucuses!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SMEGGGY
You ****ing crazy?? we don't want to be part of the insane USA. Look at it now, that inbred, dumb redneck Trump is winning in the Caucasus!

That's racist!
Reply 4
Original post by Mathemagicien
That's racist!

Elaborate
Reply 5
lmfao
Reply 6
Original post by SMEGGGY
Elaborate

he's trolling.

Original post by Hydeman

If Puerto Rico wants to be take seriously they should learn to produce more than just burritos and Jennifer Lopez.
Reply 7
U.S. hates U.K. They're just using you lads. They don't care if Loch ness comes and swallows you all. They'd just say, "One less."

Original post by SMEGGGY
You ****ing crazy?? we don't want to be part of the insane USA. Look at it now, that inbred, dumb redneck Trump is winning in the Caucasus!

lmao trump isn't a redneck???

redneck means country/hillbilly
Trump was raised in the city, and works/stays there, hence Repubs challenging his conservatism, and why he's going on so crazily
Reply 8
Original post by Hydeman

Speak to Puerto Ricans. They don't want to be seen as U.S....

Original post by Xysoo
he's trolling.

If Puerto Rico wants to be take seriously they should learn to produce more than just burritos and Jennifer Lopez.

burritos is Mexico
Reply 9
Original post by lol-done
Speak to Puerto Ricans. They don't want to be seen as U.S....

burritos is Mexico

I know, that's part of the joke
Reply 10
Original post by SMEGGGY

Wasn't aware that the presidential candidates are competing for Armenia and its neighbours, but oh well. The more you know.
Original post by Xysoo
I know, that's part of the joke

right

Original post by spaces
Wasn't aware that the presidential candidates are competing for Armenia and its neighbours, but oh well. The more you know.

lol

yea he meant CaucUses.. :colonhash:
Reply 12
A bit of history for you, the first bid to join the EEC was blocked by French president Charles de Gaulle for fear French interests would be damaged by British power in Europe.
this thread already shows just how much people hate without even knowing the facts about wtf they hate :colonhash:
Original post by lol-done
U.S. hates U.K. They're just using you lads. They don't care if Loch ness comes and swallows you all. They'd just say, "One less."

lmao trump isn't a redneck???

redneck means country/hillbilly
Trump was raised in the city, and works/stays there, hence Repubs challenging his conservatism, and why he's going on so crazily

Redneck is an insult = Incestuous, inbred with family and are dumb, illiterates and backward.
Reply 15
Original post by SMEGGGY

I wasn't aware Donald Trump was seeking election in the Caucasus. Has anyone informed the Armenian government?

He's also doesn't qualify as a redneck, being quite solidly from New York.
Original post by SMEGGGY
Redneck is an insult = Incestuous, inbred with family and are dumb, illiterates and backward.

no

Original post by L i b
I wasn't aware Donald Trump was seeking election in the Caucasus. Has anyone informed the Armenian government?

He's also doesn't qualify as a redneck, being quite solidly from New York.

yes
Why when EU already takes its orders from Washington neo-con scum
There's not a huge leap between Britain joining the US and...

Nah we're a kingdom and like four countries within that for starters... but even besides that I don't think it's be that beneficial

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending