Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone else has received a response from Southampton university yet for adult nursing interviews. I had my interview on the 4th of Feb and received an email today saying i did not score high enough in the day (assuming they mean maths and English) and asking if i would like to resit the whole section day? Anyone else received an email like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HSMITH33)
    Just wondering if anyone else has received a response from Southampton university yet for adult nursing interviews. I had my interview on the 4th of Feb and received an email today saying i did not score high enough in the day (assuming they mean maths and English) and asking if i would like to resit the whole section day? Anyone else received an email like this?
    Hii HSMITH33,

I also had an interview at Southampton for adult nursing and they emailed me saying I didn't score high enough on my group interview and 1 to 1 interview. So I went to re-sit this and did not have to re-sit the tests. There were other people who were re-sitting the tests and had to resit the whole day

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2016

University open days

1. University of Southampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Southampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 9 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.