Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looking for other students who want to study medicine at the university of Plovdiv. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HuzaifahN)
    I haven't applied yet and i'm thinking of using sme. What agency are you using? It is exciting but I wake up every morning thinking about it with a cold shivery feeling. I made this thread to make a few possible friends who may be applying to the same uni. So far i'm thinking plovdiv or pleven.
    Fanks and goodluck to you tooooooooo.
    Please don't use SME. They are far too expensive and will leave you at the gates (no further support).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by You5uf)
    Please don't use SME. They are far too expensive and will leave you at the gates (no further support).
    So have you got any idea of another company that I can use?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't applied yet and i'm thinking of using sme. What agency are you using? It is exciting but I wake up every morning thinking about it with a cold shivery feeling. I made this thread to make a few possible friends who may be applying to the same uni. So far i'm thinking plovdiv or pleven.
    Fanks and goodluck to you tooooooooo.
    I haven't applied yet either, I'm going to apply independently. My friend used SME and they charged him a fortune so I want to avoid it tbh... Hope it works out for you though

ReputationRep:
    So have you got any idea of another company that I can use?
    What grades have you got if you don't mind me asking? I've heard outreach are a good and free agency that a lot of people have used but I can't remember the names of some of the others 😶

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_shezza)
    What grades have you got if you don't mind me asking? I've heard outreach are a good and free agency that a lot of people have used but I can't remember the names of some of the others 😶
    A in AS chem, B in A level maths, B in AS biology, A in A level psychology. I searched the web for outreach and I couldn't find a company with that name. would you mind sending the link on pm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miss_shezza)
    Outreach are the same people behind medical doorway. They are free, I am applying to three Czech unis with Pleven as a back up.

ReputationRep:
    So i'm going to be applying to study med at the university of Plovdiv in Bulgaria and I want to find other students who could be potential room mates.
    Details about me:
    My names Huzaifah
    I'm 18 ( going to be 19 this year)
    I live In a town called Blackburn
    I'm an asian muslim.
    Hiya, this is a really late response to your post, but I've just applied to Plovdiv and am awaiting a response, and am hoping to find room mates! Have you sent off your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flockyer)
    Hiya, this is a really late response to your post, but I've just applied to Plovdiv and am awaiting a response, and am hoping to find room mates! Have you sent off your application?
    Nope and don't worry it isn't late. I'm going to an open day by SME this saturday and ill hopefully be sending my application off then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HuzaifahN;[url="tel:63959083")
    63959083[/url]]Nope and don't worry it isn't late. I'm going to an open day by SME this saturday and ill hopefully be sending my application off then.
    Prepare to be ripped a new one by Mr Aris and this apparent student who graduated from Romania. You may wish to ask Sachdev what happened when he was known as Plus Medstudents!!!!

Good luck and be prepared to be talked into handing over your hard earned cash.

ReputationRep:
    Nope and don't worry it isn't late. I'm going to an open day by SME this saturday and ill hopefully be sending my application off then.
    Sounds good, well good luck to you with your application! Did you apply to English medical schools too?

ReputationRep:
    Please, anyone but SME. Don't do it

ReputationRep:
    Agreed, they walk around like they are something special but are simply rip off merchants and their apparent new Dr Poster Boy used to be nothing more that a rip off merchant agent in Romania.

Fools and their money are easily parted!

ReputationRep:
    Idk, As long as a company can assure me that I can get a loan then i don't mind using them.

ReputationRep:
    Idk, As long as a company can assure me that I can get a loan then i don't mind using them.
    Well i hope you re praying for the UK to stay in the EU then, and what are you going to do if the loan doesn't come???? Think you will have the chance to sue him before he disappears off the face of the planet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cooliomed)
    Well i hope you re praying for the UK to stay in the EU then, and what are you going to do if the loan doesn't come???? Think you will have the chance to sue him before he disappears off the face of the planet?
    Thanks for carin bro. It's a risk im going to have to take :/.

ReputationRep:
    There are no loans, period.

SME are offering some private ones but rates are around 15%

Trust me, no loans available for anyone (other than Bulgarian citizens)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for carin bro. It's a risk im going to have to take :/.
    Get your chudder ready! You were warned.

ReputationRep:
    What agencies would you guys recommend, for universities in Czech Republic?

ReputationRep:
    There are no loans, period.

SME are offering some private ones but rates are around 15%

Trust me, no loans available for anyone (other than Bulgarian citizens)
    If anyone even contemplates taking a loan out in Bulgaria (especially at 15%) then they should not be deemed sensible to hold a scalpel. In fact I wouldn't let such a person even be in charge of a vegetable peeler!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adesola15)
    Good luck!

Just wondering, if its ok, how are you going to pay the fees?
    My parents are paying so I have no option but to work my backside off if I get a place!!!! We are not rich but can afford it as we are prioritising as a family. Even I am cutting back but don't have to go to school in a potato sack yet!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.