Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Dear Sir/Madam,

    I have been accepted to study at Cambridge for an Mphil. At the moment I am studying a BA in Wales. Before I came to Wales I was living in England. Should I go to Cambridge I will be living there full-time, in England. Could you please inform me how I may be able to get funding?

    Thank you,
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.