Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Same here! I got an unconditional offer for psychology with criminology for Hull 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by courtney_x)
    Same here! I got an unconditional offer for psychology with criminology for Hull 😊
    awesome well done! what accommodation will you be staying in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maxvo2)
    awesome well done! what accommodation will you be staying in?
    Well I live practically 10 minutes away from the university so I will be living at home the first year. And thanks! Where are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Cottingham House, Taylor Court?

ReputationRep:
    Well I live practically 10 minutes away from the university so I will be living at home the first year. And thanks! Where are you staying?
    lucky you haha, i will be staying in Nicholson court¬

ReputationRep:
    lucky you haha, i will be staying in Nicholson court¬
    Cool 😊 what are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cool 😊 what are you going to study?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Zoology! what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Zoology! what about you?
    Psychology with criminology 😊

ReputationRep:
    Psychology with criminology 😊
    nice one!

ReputationRep:
    nice one!
    Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i'm from London and you? you got fb?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone for DOWNS block E??? Also any infomation about Downs and shared bathroom will be appreciated. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if there's a chemistry group chat on Facebook???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mymymerc)
    Anyone for DOWNS block E??? Also any infomation about Downs and shared bathroom will be appreciated. Thanks
    I was in Downs block B a while ago but I think it's similar. Basically there's a loo and at least one shower per floor, so that's like 5 in a block spread out. You could say that's one per 5 people but obviously you can use the other loos in your block so you never end up waiting for a loo and there will be a bathroom really close to your room. I sometimes ended up waiting for a shower but that's only because I had a favourite shower and didn't want to use the other ones - if I wasn't picky I probably wouldn't ever need to wait for the shower either. The cleaners come in a couple of times and clean them. When I was there I loved the shower as it was really powerful but I was there 2012/13 so it might have changed since then. A lot of rooms in the Lawns have a sink in your room too so things like just brushing your teeth or getting a quick drink are easy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.