Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by z33)
    that moment when you're in year 13, didn't even apply to uni and still have no idea what you wanna do :sigh:
    That moment when you applied to uni, but aren't really sure you want to go, or what you wanna do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    That moment when you applied to uni, but aren't really sure you want to go, or what you wanna do
    What have you applied to do?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    What have you applied to do?
    Comp sci

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Comp sci

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice. Why aren't you sure baout what you want to do?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Nice. Why aren't you sure baout what you want to do?
    Because I can't imagine myself in an office-job, but the only "mainstream" job I'm any good at is programming.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying your holidays or are enjoying your final days at school this term. This isn't really a blogpost but just a short video attached which would give you a small idea about what IBD is. I'm thinking about posting my next blog post sometime next Thursday/Friday, so if you'd like to know anything more about me, do post it and I shall try writing about it.

Again, thank you for all the wonderfull support!

For z33 -
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    aamirac cookiemonster15 Student403 aymanzayedmannan Kindred FireFreezer77 SeanFM Boss_Rhythm isa_fpereira

^^^^

ReputationRep:
    Because I can't imagine myself in an office-job, but the only "mainstream" job I'm any good at is programming.
    Surely at university, you'll have chance to find new skills. My sister is doing comp sci at uni now (first year) and she said its a very broad course, so you'll have a chance to learn new things.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Hi guys, hope you all are enjoying your holidays or are enjoying your final days at school this term. This isn't really a blogpost but just a short video attached which would give you a small idea about what IBD is. I'm thinking about posting my next blog post sometime next Thursday/Friday, so if you'd like to know anything more about me, do post it and I shall try writing about it.

For z33 -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No problem babe, remind me in about an hour to watch
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Surely at university, you'll have chance to find new skills. My sister is doing comp sci at uni now (first year) and she said its a very broad course, so you'll have a chance to learn new things.
    Yeah I guess, but I know what my (totally unrealistic) dream is

ReputationRep:
    ravioliyears Ello. Thanks for posting the video. I know have a better insight into what IBD is and all of it complications. I hope everything's okay and that you're enjoying the term break, or what you can of it. ♥

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SubZero~)
    ravioliyears Ello. Thanks for posting the video. I know have a better insight into what IBD is and all of it complications. I hope everything's okay and that you're enjoying the term break, or what you can of it. ♥
    Thank you! I'm feeling, fab thank you :hugs: Hope you're well too and you're enjoying your holiday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears;63787391
    Again, thank you for all the wonderfull support! :D

For [user=1558477
    )

z33[/user] -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Omg :cry2:

• Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Awesome post ravioliyears that video was very informative :yes: it is totally irrelevant but i loved the graphics and the drawings in the video :getmecoat: xxx
    thank you for that excellent insight :hugs: as usual you are very strong x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    Awesome post ravioliyears that video was very informative :yes: it is totally irrelevant but i loved the graphics and the drawings in the video :getmecoat: xxx
    thank you for that excellent insight :hugs: as usual you are very strong x
    That's alright. I just responded to your post on another thread, if you want I can create a post on here about things like that?

Thank you :jumphug:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers

For z33 -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't rep, but this was really informative :hugs:

ReputationRep:

For z33 -
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hope youre enjoying your holiday.
    Also hope youre feeling ok!

Also i see Seb has returned haha.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    That's alright. I just responded to your post on another thread, if you want I can create a post on here about things like that?

Thank you :jumphug:
    Awww lovely xx just saw it :love: thank you lovely xxx awh no it is ok, i feel stupid for being bothered about it tbh but in all honesty i feel like they are right bc i value the opinions of strangers more so feel like they are more objective. Tis all very well my mum saying things but she has rose tinted glasses looool whereas strangers dont hold back lol still would like them to keep their comments to themselves tho :/
    PRSOM and no worries lovely xxx you are awesome :hugs: xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Hope youre enjoying your holiday.
    Also hope youre feeling ok!

Also i see Seb has returned haha.
    I am, thank you! Hope you're well too

And of course he has :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I am, thank you! Hope you're well too

And of course he has :ahee:
    Thats good to hear. Im not too bad thanks

Haha hes everywhere!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.