Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    I can't read the mindmap, it says invalid
    Meh, it basically just a load of big headed things that either people have said to me, the changed opinions I have of myself (I used to be very pessimistic) and my favourite quotes from youtubers and TV shows. So for example:
    • This girl I know used to call me 'Small and Pretty' because she didn't know my name until a few months after we had met.
    • I tell myself I have a nice smile, nice family, friends and that I actually do look pretty.
    • 'Konichiwa booboo' because it makes me laugh
    • 'You've got nothing on my lumps' from Adventure Time because my friend says it the way LSP says it.
    • I kind put things that people make fun of me about just for banter, like my height for example. So I just say that I'm petite and proud or something.
    • I always call myself a **** and then laugh about it
    • I tell myself to make sure to not let my IBD beat me down because there's so much more that defines me than just my UC ygm.
    • I remind myself of the funny words that make me laugh, like blob. I dunno the word makes me laugh, okay lol.
    • I'm really close to two people, and I wrote down al of the positive things they said about me.
    Just things like really. I called it my daily self confidence booster.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Meh, it basically just a load of big headed things that either people have said to me, the changed opinions I have of myself (I used to be very pessimistic) and my favourite quotes from youtubers and TV shows. So for example:
    • This girl I know used to call me 'Small and Pretty' because she didn't know my name until a few months after we had met.
    • I tell myself I have a nice smile, nice family, friends and that I actually do look pretty.
    • 'Konichiwa booboo' because it makes me laugh
    • 'You've got nothing on my lumps' from Adventure Time because my friend says it the way LSP says it.
    • I kind put things that people make fun of me about just for banter, like my height for example. So I just say that I'm petite and proud or something.
    • I always call myself a **** and then laugh about it
    • I tell myself to make sure to not let my IBD beat me down because there's so much more that defines me than just my UC ygm.
    • I remind myself of the funny words that make me laugh, like blob. I dunno the word makes me laugh, okay lol.
    • I'm really close to two people, and I wrote down al of the positive things they said about me.
    Just things like really. I called it my daily self confidence booster.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    blob.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    blob.
    Lmao there's me thinking, ooooooo I wonder what the spoiler would say. And then BAM just a whole load of laughter. What made it even better was the full stop :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao there's me thinking, ooooooo I wonder what the spoiler would say. And then BAM just a whole load of laughter. What made it even better was the full stop :rofl:
    loool and I just wanted to say somethin I knew would make you laugh :yy:
    so now it's a code word. When the ravioli is feeling mushy, I'll just say "blob."

ReputationRep:
    loool and I just wanted to say somethin I knew would make you laugh :yy:
    so now it's a code word. When the ravioli is feeling mushy, I'll just say "blob."
    Thank you bhai :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you bhai :jumphug:
    You remind me of my lil sis so ****ing much, she loves Princess Lump :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You remind me of my lil sis so ****ing much, she loves Princess Lump :rofl:
    Ommggggg
    A friend of mine has an american accent and she can do the 'nothing on my lumps' phrase soooooo welll omg. She said it in the middle of a revision session when I was in Yr 11 and I just couldn't stop laughing lmao.

ReputationRep:
    Ommggggg
    A friend of mine has an american accent and she can do the 'nothing on my lumps' phrase soooooo welll omg. She said it in the middle of a revision session when I was in Yr 11 and I just couldn't stop laughing lmao.
    We used to watch and play Adventure Time together. But those days have passed :sad: lol Now it's all about Ariana and learning to twerk and wanting her big bro to get her an iPhone :noway:

ReputationRep:
    We used to watch and play Adventure Time together. But those days have passed :sad: lol Now it's all about Ariana and learning to twerk and wanting her big bro to get her an iPhone :noway:
    Awwww. Dw. Let me know when you want to watch adventure time and I'll watch it with you <3

I'm not your actual sister, but I'm your TSR sister :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww. Dw. Let me know when you want to watch adventure time and I'll watch it with you <3

I'm not your actual sister, but I'm your TSR sister :jumphug:
    lol does it even still come on

ReputationRep:
    lol does it even still come on
    Yeh, there's always youtube

ReputationRep:
    Excuse me.

ReputationRep:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:

:rofl:
    Lmao but seriously. If you, like want something - whether its wanting to watch Adventure Time to wanting to talk about anything, I'M HERE 😊❤

ReputationRep:
    Lmao but seriously. If you, like want something - whether its wanting to watch Adventure Time to wanting to talk about anything, I'M HERE 😊❤
    ok go to bed now
    i'm finally going, slow work day but must be off, 5pm here time to leave >_>

ReputationRep:
    ok go to bed now
    i'm finally going, slow work day but must be off, 5pm here time to leave >_>
    Nighty.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hiya avid blog readers!
    At OP's request, I've now changed the title of this thread :cool:

All the best!
    Ethan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Hiya avid blog readers!
    At OP's request, I've now changed the title of this thread :cool:

All the best!
    Ethan
    Thank you Ethan!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Thank you Ethan!
    :jumphug:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Should have commented on your latest post earlier :getmecoat:

But I like it especially the 'so you're short, but who cares' :borat:

Can't remember if I've showed you this vine before but you might like it.

Hope you're enjoying your holidays (or lack thereof )

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.