The Student Room Group

If a guy tells you he likes girls with blonde hair and you have blonde hair.

Is it a sign he likes you? We were walking along a busy road and he pointed to a girl he found attractive saying she was hot and had a good body. Then he turned to me and said he liked girl with blonde hair. Now I have naturally blonde hair. Is he trying to tell me something? Or am I reading way too much into it? I've only known him a short time.
Reply 1
No, it just means he likes girls with blonde hair.
Reply 2
I like women with blonde hair. :wink:

Depends how he said it.

Was it in a slightly flirtatious way?
Reply 3
then he's Hitler.
Run.
Original post by Anonymous
Is it a sign he likes you? We were walking along a busy road and he pointed to a girl he found attractive saying she was hot and had a good body. Then he turned to me and said he liked girl with blonde hair. Now I have naturally blonde hair. Is he trying to tell me something? Or am I reading way too much into it? I've only known him a short time.

Show a picture of yourself and ill tell you if he liked you.
Reply 5
Original post by lol-done
then he's Hitler.
Run.

HA!
Reply 6
I'm not bad looking lol. He said it while smiling but wouldn't say it was overly flirtatious.
Yes it is a sign. In my experience I only make such generic and un-asked for comments when i want to subtly hint at things. Also he's not bloody blind. Yellow hair (Generalising, no offence ment) is not such a thing that would miss someone's attention.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by egoclips
HA!

i got a ha!

yesssssssss.
Reply 9
Original post by DatSHINee
Show a picture of yourself and ill tell you if he liked you.

aint you that kid with the court date on saturday and the feds were like "inabit" on the notice :rofl:
It means you should pull out a blonde hair and stick it in his eye. :smile:
Original post by UWS
No, it just means he likes girls with blonde hair.

Think she's any good at maths?
It could be 50/50. Was there any sorta clues body language wise or previous flirtyness?Funnily enough my now bf said when we were at a party ages ago that he liked girls with curly hair (i have it) and I didn't get the hint until quite a few months later :colondollar:So don't blatantly ignore it either :wink:
aint you that kid with the court date on saturday and the feds were like "inabit" on the notice :rofl:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHah, told them to fk off I'm off to Spain inabit .
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHah, told them to fk off I'm off to Spain inabit .

why were u banned cuzzy
why were u banned cuzzy

dunno G, they don't like tall east asians.
dunno G, they don't like tall east asians.

sounds legit
It doesn't necessarily mean he likes you. You're reading too much into it, especially if he was talking about another girl and how hot she is and how great her body is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending