Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey guys/girls im looking to study law next year at manc uni, which halls are the best you reckon? really lost as i cannot go and visit neither do i have friends going there

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Satoshii)
    hey guys/girls im looking to study law next year at manc uni, which halls are the best you reckon? really lost as i cannot go and visit neither do i have friends going there

thanks
    Have you read this thread? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2091577

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Have you read this thread? http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2091577
    is it first come first serve?

ReputationRep:
    is it first come first serve?
    See the thread above, within the 'applying to halls' section

ReputationRep:

thank you, but i dont know how to register i've been trying for ages i dont know which number they're talking about :s

ReputationRep:
    it says the deadline is 12/feb but i received my email 15 feb :/ what does this mean

ReputationRep:
    it says the deadline is 12/feb but i received my email 15 feb :/ what does this mean
    Where does it say that?

Unless you're currently studying at UoM, then the deadline for applications is 31st August - but do it sooner rather than later.

ReputationRep:
    Where does it say that?

Unless you're currently studying at UoM, then the deadline for applications is 31st August - but do it sooner rather than later.
    i can't find the code that you use to register :/ the only long digit code on my letter is 10 and it doesn't work on the website

ReputationRep:
    Where does it say that?

University of Manchester ID number (this will be seven, eight or nine digits long) and will be on your offer letter.

but i can't see it?

ReputationRep:
    University of Manchester ID number (this will be seven, eight or nine digits long) and will be on your offer letter.

but i can't see it?
    If you're sure it's not on the paperwork, then give the admissions team within your academic department a ring in the morning.

ReputationRep:
    Almost gave me a heart attack lol I haven't applied yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louiserenee9096)
    Almost gave me a heart attack lol I haven't applied yet.
    lol i nearly died myself when i saw it on the website; misread it xD

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 25, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Manchester
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.